This Product Is Scheduled To Release On 19/12/18
- Collect the first on-card Rookie Jersey Autographs of the year! Look for base Rookie Jersey Autographs and Prime versions, numbered from 15 all the way down to one-of-one!
- Chase Rookie Dual, Triple, and Quad combination autographs calling out players from the same team, college, position, and much more!
- NBA Champions Dual Signatures showcases the biggest and brightest stars from yesterday and today!
- Main Exhibit Rookie Autographs features the strong 2018 NBA Draft Class with floating autographs on acetate over a shadowbox background!
- Find huge memorabilia swatches in Mammoth Materials, including Gold Prime (#’d/10) and Platinum Prime (#’d one-of-one)!
- 3 Autographs
- 1 Memorabilia
ROOKIE JERSEY AUTOGRAPHS
Dominion Basketball delivers the first on-card Rookie Jersey Autographs of the year! Look for Base (#’d/199), and Gold Prime and Platinum Prime versions (#’d/10 and one-of-one)!
Choose how you want to collect! Dominion offers single, dual, triple, and quad autographs, featuring seemingly endless ways to collect your favorite players, teams, positions, era, and countless others!
Dominion boasts a comprehensive autograph roster, that showcases rookies, veteran players, and NBA legends! Look for eye-catching designs in Main Exhibit, hard-to-find jersey swatches in Peerless Jersey Autographs, and the top names, and future NBA stars in Regal Rookie Signatures!
How it works;
- Participants purchase their team(s) via the web-site check-out system.
- The boxes are opened live and all cards will go to their respective teams.
- All cards for your team.
- Top loaders and team bags for all hits. (one-touches available at additional cost)
- Regular postage world-wide. (Tracking and/or insurance extra - payable after the group break)
Additional group break rules;
- Cards representing multiple teams will be randomized between all teams represented. NO majority rules.
- Each card belongs to the team as identified on the official Panini checklist.
- Panini 'Rewards Points' will be randomized among ALL participants.