2019-20 Panini Court Kings - Pick Your Team Case Break #1
This break is tentatively scheduled to run Friday 1st May.
- 2 Autographs or Memorabilia
- 1 Rookies 2, 3 or 4
- 2 Inserts
- 1 Parallel
- Court Kings is back with two autograph or memorabilia cards, 2 inserts, 1 parallel, and 1 Rookies II, III, or IV, per box, on average!
- Collect all four versions of the Rookies, where each subsequent version is increasingly rare -- including the super short-printed Rookies IV
- Chase short-printed insert cards from Aurora, Le Cinque Pie Belle, and more!
- Look for on-card autographs in Fresh Paint, Heir Apparent, and Legacies Signatures!
- Collect the brand new insert set First Steps, which features 10 different rookies and their rookie year shoes!
All on-card autographs are limited to 149 or fewer copies! Find the top rookies of the 2019 NBA Draft Class in Fresh Paint and Heir Apparent, along with all-time NBA greats in Legacies Signatures! Look for Sapphire versions #’d/25 or less, and Masterpiece versions #’d/1!
Look for fresh new designs on some of the most unique rookie cards of the year! Collect the Rookies I, Rookies II, Rookies III, and the super short-printed Rookies IV!
Aurora is back again with a stunning design and an even stronger checklist! Collect the best of the best, old and new, in this rare insert set!
LE CINQUE PIU BELLE
Chase the incredibly rare Le Cinque Piu Belle insert this year, which features 10 different players with an artistic finish!
All new to Court Kings this year, First Steps presents rookies and their rookie year sneakers!
How it works;
- Participants purchase their team(s) via the web-site check-out system.
- NOTE: The Pelicans team is NOT randomized in this break.
- The boxes are opened live and all cards will go to their respective teams.
- Further information on group breaks can be found here: https://www.westozcards.com.au/info/
- All cards will ship.
- Top loaders and team bags for all hits. (one-touches available at additional cost)
- Regular postage within Australia. Other countries are charged at the applicable country rate in the check-out system. (Tracking and/or insurance extra)
Additional group break rules;
- Cards representing multiple teams will be randomized between all teams represented. NO majority rules.
- Each card belongs to the team as identified on the official Panini checklist.
- Panini 'Rewards Points' will be randomized among ALL participants.