2019/20 Panini Crown Royale Basketball PYT 16 Box Case Break
This break is scheduled for Friday 31st January 2020 5pm WST.
Configuration: 16 boxes per case, 1 pack per box. 8 cards per pack.
- 1 Autograph
- 1 Memorabilia
- 2 Inserts/Parallels
- 4 Base Cards
- Look for the iconic Silhouettes and Rookie Silhouettes that feature the top stars, legends, and rookies of the NBA! Find rare Prime Parallels (#’d /25 or less)!
- Find the ultra-rare Kaboom! cards this year, with a loaded checklist featuring the top veterans and rookies in the league!
- The classic die-cut base set is back again this year! Look for parallel versions (#’d as low as 1-of-1)!
- Look for unique inserts in The Kings Court, Rookie Royalty, Lords of the Court, and Air to the Throne! Each insert set will have parallel versions (#’d as low as 1-of-1)!
Find the incredible Silhouettes and Rookie Silhouettes that feature on-card autographs with oversized memorabilia swatches, showcasing superstars and rookies of the NBA!
CROWN JEWEL SIGNATURES
Crown Jewel Signatures features an incredibly strong lineup of superstars, old and new!
Look for stunning on-card autographs from top rookies in the Lineage Scripts set!
REGAL ACHIEVEMENT SIGNATURES
Celebrate incredible achievements from your favorite players in the Regal Achievement Signatures set!
LORDS OF THE COURT
Pay homage to the NBA superstars in this stunning, brand new insert set!
Look for the highly anticipated Kaboom! cards this year in Crown Royale! This ultra-rare insert set will feature 25 of the best players to play the game, old and new!
Rookie Royalty is back this year with a stunning design and loaded rookie class!
How it works;
- Participants purchase their spot(s) via the web-site check-out system.
- Prior to the group break, the New Orleans Pelicans will be randomized to one of the other 29 teams.
- The boxes are opened live and all cards will go to their respective teams.
- Further information on group breaks can be found here: https://www.westozcards.com.au/info/
- All Autographs, Relics, Inserts, and Prizm Parrallels. Plus ONE copy of each veteran base card.
- Top loaders and team bags for all hits. (one-touches available at additional cost)
- Regular postage within Australia. Other countries are charged at the applicable country rate in the check-out system. (Tracking and/or insurance extra)
Additional group break rules;
- Cards representing multiple teams will be randomized between all teams represented. NO majority rules.
- Each card belongs to the team as identified on the official Panini checklist.
- Panini 'Rewards Points' will be randomized among ALL participants.