2019-20 Panini Noir - Pick Your Team Case Break #2
This break is tentatively scheduled to run 8th of June.
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.BOX BREAK
- Seven Autographs or Memorabilia Cards
- Noir is back again with the highly anticipated Sneaker Spotlight and Spotlight Signatures sets! Find a rejuvenated checklist, featuring stars of the NBA, past and present!
- Collect multiple versions of the Noir Rookie Patch Autographs, including Black and White, and Color versions! Rookie Patch Autographs features prime swatches of memorabilia with on-card autographs!
- All autographs in Noir are signed on card!
- Find the popular Metal Frame cards again this year in Noir! Look for a loaded checklist in Feature Length, Split Screen, Vintage Art, and more!
Noir presents some of the most unique Autograph sets of the release year! Collect your favorite players in Spotlight Signatures and Sneaker Spotlight Autographs!
ROOKIE PATCH AUTOGRAPHS
Look for both Black and White and Color versions of the Rookie Patch Autographs! Each features either a prime swatch of jersey or a jersey tag! All Rookie Patch Autographs are signed on-card and are limited to 99 or less!
Find unique inserts, including Vintage Art, Sneaker Spotlight, and Feature Length! Look for an incredible selection of rookies, stars, and legends of the game!
How it works;
- Participants purchase their team(s) via the web-site check-out system.
- NOTE: The Pelicans team is NOT randomized in this break.
- The boxes are opened live and all cards will go to their respective teams.
- Further information on group breaks can be found here: https://www.westozcards.com.au/info/
- All cards will ship.
- Top loaders and team bags for all hits. (one-touches available at additional cost)
- Regular postage within Australia. Other countries are charged at the applicable country rate in the check-out system. (Tracking and/or insurance extra)
Additional group break rules;
- Cards representing multiple teams will be randomized between all teams represented. NO majority rules.
- Each card belongs to the team as identified on the official Panini checklist.
- Panini 'Rewards Points' will be randomized among ALL participants.