West Oz Cards is a family owned business working from our home in Clarkson, Western Australia. What started as a school yard addiction of trading NBA sports cards in the mid 90's boom time has led to an appetite to bring fantastic USA sports collectible products to Australia at great prices and hosting a great Group Breaking platform. We also aim for a fair dinkum approach to customer service as we value fairness and honesty in the hobby.
West Oz Cards was founded in August of 2014 on a part-time bases whilst Ben still continued his FIFO job in mining. However the fun and passion for cardboard was far too great and we started running the business on a full time basis on August the 15th 2019.
Currently as of January 2020 we have facilitated over 500 Random Team Group Breaks and over 300 PYT Case Breaks! That's a lot of Cardboard! Some of our biggest Group Break hits have sold for up to $18,000 Australian dollars and cost only a tiny fraction of that to enter!
If you wish to make contact please call Ben direct on 0408 369 204 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Break Information
Group Breaks are an exciting way to be involved in opening products without bearing the entire cost of product. For a marginal fee compared to the combined price of the products, you can choose a team or be allocated a random team and when the products are opened, you receive the allocated cards for your team. West Oz Cards live stream all group breaks on both Youtube and Facebook so you can be guaranteed as to their authenticity.
Types of group breaks include;
- Pick Your Team - Where participants via the check-out system, will choose their team.
- Random Team - Where each participant gets allocated a random team through random.org prior to the group break.
- Team Draft - Where all participants are randomized through random.org to create a draft list. Then the #1 ranked participant can choose their team from all the teams available, then the #2 pick chooses their team from the remaining teams etc. until all teams are picked.
- Hit Draft - Where all participants are randomized using random.org to make a list. Then the #1 ranked participant can choose their card from all the cards available, then the #2 pick chooses their card from the remaining cards etc. until all Cards are picked.
- Snake Draft - Where participants are randomized using random.org to make a list. The product is opened so all participants can see all cards. Then in list order, participants choose a card each. If there is more cards than participants, then the picks snake back from last to first again.
- Serial Number Break - Where 10 participants are randomized a number from 0 - 9. The products are opened and the cards go to the number that is immediately to the left of the "/". Eg. If the card is numbered 12/20 it will go to the participant owning the number 2 spot. If the card is numbered 143/199 it will go to the participant owning the number 3 spot. This is also used in a 1-99 format with 99 participants.
West Oz Cards Group Break Rules
Group Break rules vary between companies so it is important to verify the rules prior to entering a group break. West Oz Cards follows the same set of rules for each break as below.
- Cards go to the name of the team on the card, not the team jersey the player is pictured in.
- If a card features players from multiple teams, the card will be randomized among the teams represented. NO majority rules.
- If a card is represented by a team from the ABA, then it will go to the NBA team which historically formed from it.
- If a card is represented by a USA college or High School team or a USA representative side ie: Dream Team, the card will go to the team that they played their first NBA game for, OR their drafted team, OR randomized.
- All Panini 'Rewards Points' will be randomized among ALL participants at the end of the group break. Multiple points cards will be distributed in order of high to low from 1st place.
- All Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets cards will go to the current Charlotte Hornets.
- All New Orleans Hornets cards will go to the current New Orleans Pelicans.
- All Seattle Supersonics cards will go to the participant owning the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Payment & Postage Information
West Oz Cards accepts payment by way of PayPal, Cash, *Bank Deposit, Credit Card & Afterpay. *Please email email@example.com for Bank Deposit options.
We endeavor to post all orders within 24hrs of confirmed payment. (except weekends and public holidays)
We endeavor to post out Group Break cards within 72hrs of completion.
Returns & Refunds Policy
By purchasing from West Oz Cards you signify your acceptance of the below policy.
1. Refunds shall be provided at the sole discretion of West Oz Cards.
2. We consider the following as acceptable reasons for refund;
- An order has been made for a product that is out of stock.
- An order has been made for a product that is cancelled either by the manufacturer or distributor.
- An order has been made for a group break which gets cancelled for any reason.
- An order has been damaged in transit. (We also pay for return post!)
- An order has been received incorrectly. (We also pay for return post!)
- You change your mind on the order before it has been posted or a group break before 48hrs prior to starting.
3. We do not consider the following acceptable reasons for refund;
- I have changed my mind on my order after it was posted.
- The checklist for a product has been released and I don't want my group break team anymore.
- Australia Post incorrectly delivered or lost the package.
'WOC Rewards' Policy
When you spend $1 on the website, you are awarded 5 'WOC Rewards' points. These can be accumulated and used to redeem vouchers to the value of $5, $10 or $25.These rewards can be used on any item listed on the website.
Coupons used through the 'WOC Rewards' program cannot be exchanged for cash or other payment.
Bonuses that are awarded through the 'WOC Rewards' program are monitored. Any attempt to exploit these bonuses unfairly or dishonestly will result in your order(s) being cancelled and possible further action such as a permanent ban.
There are no products listed under this category.